Representing Atlanta Metro with family law and related areas involving criminal defense, debt relief and car accident injury recovery.
Looking for an Atlanta attorney to help with a legal claim can be a daunting experience. How do you know the lawyer you choose can really help?
Why Choose My Firm For Representation?
I am solo practitioner Janice Alfred, and I understand the stress involved with choosing the right attorney. With over a decade of legal experience, I have assisted many individuals in Marietta, Georgia, and all throughout Atlanta facing a wide range of issues.
My approach to the practice of law is simple and straightforward:
- Extensive legal knowledge: A lawyer's ability to do her job is vital to ensuring a positive outcome. I possess intricate knowledge of the law, court procedures and current case precedents. I have a proven record of successful courtroom victories and positive, negotiated settlements.
- Efficient, cost-effective representation: Understanding cost is always a factor for those looking for legal services; I take pride in finding economical solution for my clients' circumstances at competitive rates.
- Availability: Reaching your lawyer when you have concerns is very important. I take pride in remaining accessible to you during or outside of normal business hours. Whether it's via email, phone or text, I am reachable.
My Legal Practice
I often assist with the following matters:
- Family Law: I help individuals with a wide range of family law matters involving divorce and child custody as well as legitimation and paternity matters for mothers and fathers wishing to establish custody or support rights. I also help individuals in filing protective orders as well as modifications to original family law decrees.
- Traffic And Misdemeanor Criminal Defense: I also represent individuals charged with criminal misdemeanors including DUI, driving while license suspended, reckless driving and many other traffic violations.
- Debt Relief: Whether through bankruptcy or debt settlement, I help individuals find debt relief involving credit cards, unpaid taxes, outstanding medical bills and arrears. I also assist those in the midst of a foreclosure.
- Auto Accident Injury Recovery: I also assist drivers, passengers, bicyclists and pedestrians obtain compensation, involving medical care and rehabilitation and lost wages, for injuries incurred as a result of a car, truck or SUV accident.
I invite you to reach out to me by calling 404-494-0027 or via email to schedule a consult to talk about your legal matter. I can address pending concerns or questions.
Free consults. Flexible appointments. Payment plans available.